The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone interested in visiting the Toyota factory near Derby?

SteveR

I've registered to be kept informed of public tour days (which are free); they sound a little bit interesting as a member of Joe Public but I was wondering if they might be persuaded to treat a load of Supra owners to a more interesting nosey around.... maybe even blag a cruise lap of their production line test track. lol - unlikely, but worth asking if only to be told 'no'!

Would anyone be interested in a meet?

There are a few more details of a typical tour here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't running the tours again until March/April so if we go for it there will be plenty of notice :thumbs:

I'll give them a shout. ket them know we're interested, and see if we're special enough to warrant any special treatment - even allowing us some decent locations for photoshoot shots would be nice - good idea!

Could be cool to all rock up in ~40 Soops.

They must be interested in doing something over and above the normal trip for us, even if it's for them to be able to take a photo for their cafe's magazine.

That's what I'm hoping :)

I'll keep everyone informed - I suspect things will go a little quiet on here until they open the factory up to the public again, but when that happens I shall do my best to organise something! :)

I'll give them a shout in the meantime and see if we could get any special arrangements or whatever.