The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Day *Saturday 2nd Feb*

SpeedyAndy

Hey all,

The people that know me will know where im from but the people that dnt - Im From Just-kroozin.co.uk, we are putting a rolling road day on for our members and who ever esle that wants to come,

so if any of you guys would like to come then feel free,

every one is welcome and to have a good laff,

26th January is the deadline date for all money to be in,

Price is - £20 each person

the date of the rolling day saturday 2 february!

just post up of pm if your intresented.

Many Thanks

Speedy Andy

P.s i have spoken to member of the staff to put this post up, MANY THANKS!

EDIT by SteveR: Andy - I've been asked if it was me who 'authorised' the thread - as it wasn't, can you confirm who did please? Thanks! :)

Friendly Dislaimer: Everyone considering attending should be aware that this is an event organised by SpeedyAndy himself, not one that is organised by or related to this forum. That said, feel free to attend the event - of course - just note that it's being advertised here rather than organised here, which may involve some subtle differences!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol o yes sorry guys and girls i forgot.

Venue? - MIDLANDS AREA - DUDLEY

Dyno specs? YES, INCLUDING PRINT OUTS

What BHP can it take? not to sure but i have been told that it can take a fair bit. but i

can find out for you.

4wd or 2wd? 2WD ONLY

Suitable for low cars? YES IN REASON

Able to dyno autos? YES

there is also more information on Just-kroozin.co.uk! but ill be on every night so if any one esle has any inquires then please ask and ill try and find out for you guys straight away!

Sounds good if all is as said it is.

Yes mate its all good.

if you owuld like to come along then please let me know asap,

we are also tryng t get fast car / redline mag there, just waiting to hear from them. Fingers cross we will have a write up on each car that goes up on the rollers. and fingers cross we have them coming!!

Please add your name to the list if you would like to come : -

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Yes mate its all good.

we are also tryng t get fast car / redline mag there, just waiting to hear from them. Fingers cross we will have a write up on each car that goes up on the rollers. and fingers cross we have them coming!!

1)supradriver

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

its gona be good

Yes mate its all good.

1)Supradriver

2)Wewsupra

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

This sound well good,

Even if a mag dnt make it, for £20 Rolling road is sound to me.

Well all i can say it, is ive been told if you can get over a speed hump then there shudn't be a probly to be onest. Its the simple way i can explain it!

i hope you all can make it.

What im gonna try and do over the next or 2 days is try and find out if we can meet you guys that would like to come along to meet us on the day and then pay on the day.. fingers cross we will be able to do so.. if not ill work my brains again and sort some think out ofr you all!

Ive heard back from Fast car as well saying that MIGHT attend this and we will have a little write up about each car! maybe with a picture, but thats as they haven't got some think esle on!

Thanks

Speedy Andy

I didn’t know where it was I searched with the AA route planner and it came up with loads lol should of guessed it really o well thanks any way

No worries. I'm heading out but Andy is on MSN so I'll nudge him to come back here and answer some questions. :thumbs:

edit - my mistake, he's gone. I've MSN'd him anyway so he should hopefully be along when he next signs in and picks that up. :)