The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good news, bad week!!

marcAB10

Well I'll start with the bad week..

I was driving the supra down Union St in Aberdeen behind a police car on Monday night when a group of neds kicked a football onto the road, I'm guessing they were trying to hit the police car but instead it bounced off my pasenger door and as the car was reasonably dirty it left a circle of scratches on my paintwork.. Next came Tuesday night when it was very windy, my car was parked outside my flat when the wind managed to disloge some tiles from the neighbours roof which landed on my windscreen leaving hundreds of scratches on the pasenger side.

Good news..

It was the supras first MOT since I bought it 6 months ago and it passed without needing anything done.. Well pleased.

Rant over..:blink:

I take the Police missed that then otherwise they should have stopped and took the little runts home and get their Parents to pay for the damage caused to your car.

Are your Neighbours insured??? You should claim for a new windscreen!!!

Good news on passing your MOT. :D

I kind of forgot about the police in front of me, I was too concerned about getting home and inspecting the damage..

I think I'll look into the neighbours insurance to see if I could get a new windscreen. Cheers I never thought about that..

I think its classed as an "act of god" or something i might be wrong tho still give it a try good luck ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

I take the Police missed that then otherwise they should have stopped and took the little runts home and get their Parents to pay for the damage caused to your car.

Are your Neighbours insured??? You should claim for a new windscreen!!!

Good news on passing your MOT. :D

a tile slid off my roof and landed on my neighbours range rover rang my insurance and they said thats what car insurance is for .

so your window survived the tile hitting it and only left scratches?

Yeah they weren't slate, kind of a crumbly stone tile:blink: they must have shattered when they hit it because there was just parts of it all over my bonnet and window. I suppose it could have been worse but very annoying none the less..

hmmm? not bully bashing where you?!:) You should have nailed those little asswipes there and then!

I have been guilty of it once in a while but no that night. I really wanted to get out and give them a sore face but about seven of them and just one of me and I doubt I could beat up a fly anyway.. LOL :(

I have been guilty of it once in a while but no that night. I really wanted to get out and give them a sore face but about seven of them and just one of me and I doubt I could beat up a fly anyway.. LOL :(

Guilty! It seems like admitting to being in the take that fan club, although thats not as bad!!

Good to hear of another supra in the deen, i'll keep an eye out for you and if i see those punks with the ball i'll knock them all out for you cause i'm hard as f**k!:)

i've got a body kit to be fitted, do you know any good/cheap bodyshops?

andy

That sucks dude :(

Which Supra is it you drive around here? There's a lovely black one with black rims with polished lips that I've seen going about. Looks beautiful!

yeah that sounds like mine I hope, check my garage to make sure.. Cheers for the comment if it is :D

yeah that sounds like mine I hope, check my garage to make sure.. Cheers for the comment if it is :D

The very one! Awesome!!!

I was behind you for a bit going about town - I'm in a navy mk5 Golf with the plate 'J6 DRN'. It looks like an R32.

Give me a flash if ya see me about! :)