The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i need more power!

miko_supra

having completed my tt transplant only some 3 weeks ago i was under the impression that a 100 bhp power increase would keep me entertained for at least a good few months until summer came along. but 400 miles later im wanting more! :eyebrows: is anyone on here with a tt still running stock boost? or is this a pretty normal power addiction

I'm still on stock boost, just take yourself for a nice spirited run and remind yourself how quick it is at the moment. (This may not help - but its fun)

well im going to take it for a nice long run down to gatwick at the weekend. so i'll see how i feel. was kinda hoping on saving some moneys first before i began spending more on the car:p

is the e46 the model they just discontinued? i thought you had to be bpu to have one of those

Yes thats the one and no, you shouldn't have to. I destroyed one on my way back from Jurgens when I picked my car up (cone filter and exhaust). A stock TT is a fast motor when driven "properly".

I would expect a BPU car to absolutely flatten one.

I'm running stock boost at the moment you're right it's just not cutting the mustard but have a new rad, tein superstreets and most importantly an envy bpu pack sitting in my garage ready to go on :eyebrows:

excelent. i've just been doing some browsing and i can get

double decat

restrictor ring

fcd

boost controller

fuel pump

spark plugs

for £530 if i shop around :)

Go Bpu, much better responce and power, dont know how you need more power in this weather anyway as mine is spinning like shit in 3rd and 4th at 4k and im only bpu, All i can say is it must be them leather seats weighing your motor down :tongue:

lol yeah must be:p

actually they are making my bum cold at at the moment