The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Light refurbs....

Guest WrathChild

Guest WrathChild

With Jon currently not on with refurbs at the moment, is there anybody else who's refurbing lights for people? My car is fairly nice looking but the dingy lights really let it down. I also want to go HID but not without a refurb. I'm not over confident about doing it myself. Also I'd need a replacement set while the refurb is done or on a swap basis as the Sup is my daily driver.

Cheers.

Guest WrathChild
Get some autosol and take out your lamps - polish them up using a cotton tshirt or rag. the diffrence is amazing and you can see all the yellow crap in the rag it self.

not bad either for £5 :)

Doing the cleaning wouldn't worry me so much but there in need of painting, and also sealing them back up again worries me.

Spoke to Jon today hes coming to mine tonight and will be on the internet and is now almost caught up and taking orders

Well if thats the case I'll hang on, I pm'd him a couple of weeks ago, so if he gets in touch from there thats good :)

Doing the cleaning wouldn't worry me so much but there in need of painting, and also sealing them back up again worries me.

Well if thats the case I'll hang on, I pm'd him a couple of weeks ago, so if he gets in touch from there thats good :)

i will have him send you a pm tonight mate