The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which supra?

Guest s18rra

Guest s18rra

hi all im new and looking into buying a supra.

question is which one do people recommend me to get, its easy for me to say i want the twin turbo cause its the top one but i have no experience in them what so ever, havent even been in a supra while its moing.lol.

is the tt reliable or would people go for a single turbo, aero, import?

which is easier to tune?

the only thing i am certain on is i want a manuel.

so who can help, please?

steve

both the n/a and tt are very reliable (those are the two engine types. single turbo is an after market mod, and aerotops only come as auto's unless they have been changed afterwards) the tt is very easy to tune for quick and easy performance increases (80 bhp extra for the cost of around £800.) also the 6 speed box that comes with the tt is very reliable. (can handle 1000bhp easily)

Guest s18rra

hi mate im 22, looking to spend around 8k. as for experience with rwd, ive alwayes owned fwd but did drive my mums old jag and her mr2 but that one doesnt really count as its mid engine.

As you're in Herts perhaps you could come to the meet at the Ace Cafe in a few weeks. You will learn a lot there and I am sure you will find someone more than happy to take you for a ride in their car so you can at least get some experience of it.

Guest s18rra

oh lol:D i get u now. i was just a bit freaked out cause i am spanish.

is there any1 round the watford area thats kind enough to take for a spin in there supra to give me my first moving experience in 1.?

is there any1 round the watford area thats kind enough to take for a spin in there supra to give me my first moving experience in 1.?

Try posting a new thread, someone will be going to/from Phoenix sooner or later and should be able to sort you out

Hello chap

I live in Watford

drop me a PM if you want :)