The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lame! Got to wait til the start of April!

James

Right, my 2 years no claims award will be with me on the 28th of March.

Just checked quotes for an SZ (I'm 19 just now, 20 in February) and if I was buying right now I'm gonna be £1700 fully comp.

Changed it to say that I had 2 years no claims instead and it dropped to £1050 fully comp.

Sorted!

Definitely gonna be joining the Supra club soon! :)

Now to find the right one! :lol:

As long as it's standard or pretty much standard then I'll be happy. Would prefer to add my own touches to it :)

I dunno dudes it certainly is strange and rather reasonable.

There doesn't seem to be a fantastic level of consistency but that's maybe just my luck on this occassion!

I know that the imports are more expensive regardless of model it seems (in comparison to a UK TT) but for those comparing my quote + age + no claims to theirs, just remember it's for an SZ, not an RZ if that's a help :)

Fingers crossed that when I phone up to pay for it that it's being nice to me :lol:

it does sound cheap i got a quote on every type of supra i could get details on and never got a quote below £1500 fully comp

they was all around the 2k mark (even uk's) so i bought j-specTT

age 20 2 years ncb, then they upped the price by £500 :(but it was still the cheapest quote for that model an i had already bought the supe.

ahh also got done by the bobys 2 and a bit years ago:rolleyes:

I dunno dudes it certainly is strange and rather reasonable.

There doesn't seem to be a fantastic level of consistency but that's maybe just my luck on this occassion!

I know that the imports are more expensive regardless of model it seems (in comparison to a UK TT) but for those comparing my quote + age + no claims to theirs, just remember it's for an SZ, not an RZ if that's a help :)

Fingers crossed that when I phone up to pay for it that it's being nice to me :lol:

Good luck to you, if you get insurance for that price :)

my insurance premium is a piss take on a J spec for some reason :( im 21 with 1 yr ncb and i pay £1500 full comp on a UK spec but if for a standard import the cheapest ive been quoted was like £3100

EDIT: just got quotes on confused.com and the cheapest its comin up now for a standard RZ is £4117.69 with a £1400 Excess thats with Endsleigh:tongue: