The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I dont own a car(no supra)

Guest Hellraiser

Guest Hellraiser

The toyota supra is my dream car,but so far it has eluded me and who knows continue to elude me,so the question is do i belong to this club,i mean is it okay or is it my time out,however i do really love the car,if i had enough by some fluke or something,i would buy a supra and rigg it upto a 1000 horses,racing transmission,tri plate clutch,large racing intercooler ,ceramic brakes

i would also seal the underbody and try to get venturi valves for the underbody ,to get improved handling ,not to mention weight reduction ,body flame ,its a fantastic car alright,but i am dreaming again:rolleyes:.

Guest Hellraiser

Thanks for your replies ,any ways the punch line or the catch is this could anyone get me a job ,i am a computer science graduate ,so that i could earn my money to buy a supra ,also because my age has severely caught up,and my mother is planning to kick me out of the house......in the cold!!!!!:blink:....,with those street freakos!!!!:taped:

Anyways

Thorin:

I come from a place called Hatton,it was occupied at one time by English planters and so got its name ,the planters used to place their hats on poles which acts as a estate or plot demarkation,indicating they were in the area and the area was under inspection,it is a very quiet place ,My only asset is my ps2 console with GT4 where apparently in the game i own a 859 hp Supra RZ and put it quite regularly through its paces around nurbgring nordischleife ,but my dream is to own a supra but i dont want things to come to me easy as i will loose the value of it

i want to be able to be rebuild a write off,and then get it upto 1000hp mark along with a wet shot of nitrous ,pay a quick visit to the underground racing circuit pulverise the competition and take a slow drive back home only to find my mother has once again locked me out of the house,oh i am dreamin again:nana:

I come from a place called Hatton,it was occupied at one time by English planters and so got its name ,the planters used to place their hats on poles which acts as a estate or plot demarkation,indicating they were in the area and the area was under inspection,it is a very quiet place

Ah the plantations up in the mountain area, near Nuwara Eliya?

Do they have an underground racing scene over there? Most cars we saw were beat up old jap minivans. I did see a couple of Mitsubishi Evo's. Everyone drove like they had a death wish.

Guest Hellraiser

Thorin:

Yep its pretty close to Nuwara Eliya,and the underground racing scene is in colombo,i have seen a couple of supra's ,Skyline gtr(r34),and a few exotics like the ferrari 360,aston vanquish,lotus espirit porsche carrera etc. , when they race they do it usually between the hours of 1 am to 4 am ,in fact nuwara eliya has a season called the fox hill races where the actual commuting roads are closed to race on but its not up there with the goodwood festival of speed standards,if the war would stop who knows maybe a F1 circuit,India is going to get one.

Thanks everybody for the replies you made.

Welcome to you, Hellraiser.

A dream's a dream but as you say, a little hard work will make it happen.

I'll state the obvious: you have to consider the costs of building such a highly-strung Supra - read around and you'll see. The lucky ones amongst us would have seen 30 to 50 thousand British Sterling go into their projects, which is out of reach for most of us, let alone someone without a job in Sri Lanka! :p

Good to see you don't want things to come easy - but surely that's just plain madness. :looney:

Guest Hellraiser

Ben San:

Only the future will tell ,but i personally wish anyone living in the true spirit of a car get their money to enhance and build their personal projects ,that goes for everybody on the site ,you live only once live it to the max,and have no regrets;).

geeza, didnt think you could get a supra into the country becuase of that "3 year old car" rule bs. my cousin was sayin evo's were big over there & i think i'd stick with those... a supe wont cut it on those roads.

whats the weather like anyway? i'll be over there end of next month :D