The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone around the Bideford/Barnstaple area

Guest sl4444

Guest sl4444

Hi all i know this is a bit cheeky but i was wondering if anyone is around this sort of area:search: (Bideford,Barnstaple or even Bude) as i am looking for a supra na manual/ tt manual and i wanna go out in one just for someone to take me out for a quick spin and give me anything i should be looking for would be great i will pay petrol money for the drive around;),

Seth lamey

Blackie is not too far away. Think he is around the ilfracombe area.

Edit - i would also remove your number as you will get all sorts of weirdo's ringing you up and its a public forum so it could be anyone not even from this site.

Blackie is not too far away. Think he is around the ilfracombe area.

yep spot on! i will be happy to take you for a spin one day but the trouble is mines a n/a auto so i dont think you will benifit much. chivinor industrel (sp) estate, on the way to ilfracombe, has a nice manuel tt, you could blag for a test drive ;) i will come with you if you want

Guest sl4444

Ok now i am scared:taped: I went and had a look at the one on chivenor ind est its a na manual and its going mouldy!!! i went to try and have a test drive i told the bloke at 10am that i would be there at 3pm got there and the bat was flat so he jumped it and the thing didnt even have enough petrol to run let alone a test drive:(

When do you think we could hook up blackie i will bring some pepper spray so you dont get to frisky lol,

I am leaning towards an na anyway so a quick spin would be cool.

Ok now i am scared:taped: I went and had a look at the one on chivenor ind est its a na manual and its going mouldy!!! i went to try and have a test drive i told the bloke at 10am that i would be there at 3pm got there and the bat was flat so he jumped it and the thing didnt even have enough petrol to run let alone a test drive:(

When do you think we could hook up blackie i will bring some pepper spray so you dont get to frisky lol,

I am leaning towards an na anyway so a quick spin would be cool.

as you go on to chivinor theres one on the left end of the estate and one on the right end. add me to your buddys and give me a pm at the end of the week to sort out a date as i am back to work again this week and need to get sorted out. where do you actually live? barnstaple?