The mkiv Supra Owners Club

temted to buy a tt engine from the u.s

supra-lover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's included? gearbox, driveshafts, axle, loom, ecu. etc? and what is the price?

It'll cost about $1000-1500 to ship, plus some tax if you're unlucky.

The conversions Jezz offers are the easiest, safest and quickest options I've seen so far. They include everything you'd need.

PS: Have you seen the excellent conversion thread by Miko_supra?

What's included? gearbox, driveshafts, axle, loom, ecu. etc? and what is the price?

The conversions Jezz offers are the easiest, safest and quickest options I've seen so far. They include everything you'd need.

yes mate it's an excellent thread, i'm gonna get the parts & do it myself (cheaper):) with a little help from some friends;)

yeah jezz is good. it will cost you more going through him for thats for sure, but you get the reassurance knowing that the engine is going to be in good condition and it's also allot easier going through him too.

oh and btw homer you can stick that thread up in the faq now if you wish

yeah jezz is good. it will cost you more going through him for thats for sure, but you get the reassurance knowing that the engine is going to be in good condition and it's also allot easier going through him too.

oh and btw homer you can stick that thread up in the faq now if you wish

wheres the fun in that lol plus he's far away from me

I'd love to have a go at something like this but i'm just not confident enough to do something like this

DO IT mate, i'm fed up with feking around thinking about it, go buy an engine, even if it takes a year to do at least your making the first steps, i plan on getting everything i need now and starting it beginning of summer :) i'll have fun taking my na lump out, wheels will be off too

I just spent all last year getting my sup more or less how i want it by putting 19's on , facelift lights , clear rear indicator conversion , hks super dragger , active spoiler , and a few weeks in the body shop , all it needs now is some new sideskirts a my OEM ones are fooked , So it would be the perfect base model for the conversion .

Think i'd have to bite the bullet and drop it of to jezz if i did it , but i admire you in having the gutts to do it .

I may do as you say and start looking as you have for the engine and stuff at least then the balls rolling .

I just spent all last year getting my sup more or less how i want it by putting 19's on , facelift lights , clear rear indicator conversion , hks super dragger , active spoiler , and a few weeks in the body shop , all it needs now is some new sideskirts a my OEM ones are fooked , So it would be the perfect base model for the conversion .

Think i'd have to bite the bullet and drop it of to jezz if i did it , but i admire you in having the gutts to do it .

I may do as you say and start looking as you have for the engine and stuff at least then the balls rolling .

exactly get the old ball in motion boy'o, thats why i don't wanna get rid of mine because i have got her looking bloody lovely just the way i want it, seems a shame to sell her for F all just to start all over again on another one just because it has a TT engine!!