The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ok so i have done it!!!! na-t for me

supra-lover

ok guys with much thinking i have decided to go the na-t route, i have gone for the T61 KIT from xspower over on the NA-T forum, ordered it from the us of a earlier on today so i'm looking forward to getting the beast come through,it's only the stage one kit mind but it will be plenty enough for me to play with for now, but the kit can be upgraded with out a problem i was told. i was going to go the tt rout but this seems more interesting plus i like to be diff :) wish me luck guys i'll prob blow the feker up lol lol :p

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably will with that kit..

pessimist :p

.............at least with NA engines being given away he won't be short of a cheap replacement........

i say good luck if he can resist going mad with the boost it'll be fine i think......."edit" talking NA-T in general not sure of the quality of the bits of this particular kit.

Which kit have you ordered Chris? Presumably this is from their ebay shop? If you can show a link or list the exact parts in the kit there's a few here that can recommend what might and might not be usable.

Presuambly you know all the 'extra' costs associated with the NA-T conversion? It will be more costly and time consuming that an NA-TT conversion.

Which kit have you ordered Chris? Presumably this is from their ebay shop? If you can show a link or list the exact parts in the kit there's a few here that can recommend what might and might not be usable.

Presuambly you know all the 'extra' costs associated with the NA-T conversion? It will be more costly and time consuming that an NA-TT conversion.

i see what your saying but i'm going for this :) let you know how i get on cheers :)

I don't understand your rational for this, a purpose made kit like the BL will cost significantly less in the long run, especially with the exchange rates right now.

The XS one is junk and will not be bolt-on. Have a read of the older posts by Bromy and GazzaGSI to get a picture of the costs involved (BL and XS power respectively)

What are your goals for the conversion in terms of peak power and power delivery?

I don't understand your rational for this, a purpose made kit like the BL will cost significantly less in the long run, especially with the exchange rates right now.

The XS one is junk and will not be bolt-on. Have a read of the older posts by Bromy and GazzaGSI to get a picture of the costs involved (BL and XS power respectively)

What are your goals for the conversion in terms of peak power and power delivery?

just want more power mate :) cant aford a TT and i'm no way selling mine as the prices are bloody stupid now and i refuse to let her go for silly money, i soo want a turbo na-t is the only option for me :)

just want more power mate :) cant aford a TT and i'm no way selling mine as the prices are bloody stupid now and i refuse to let her go for silly money, i soo want a turbo na-t is the only option for me :)

Why not do a TT transplant? Same power (with much more future potential), cheaper, more reliable, etc...

Guest ETS Michael

I'm running the ETS Turbo kit on my SC300. The NA-T Version. Everything was a direct bolt on. Included everything i needed.

Here is a picture of my SC300 - I went with the 3" Intercooler because it's all I needed.

You get what you pay for most of the time.

Before my 97 conversion

I'm going to recirc my blow off valve once my HKS comes in.

-----

I'm not a vendor here yet, So you can erase my post if needed. Just looking out for you. I'm a lurker more then a poster.

I'm running the ETS Turbo kit on my SC300. The NA-T Version. Everything was a direct bolt on. Included everything i needed.

Here is a picture of my SC300 - I went with the 3" Intercooler because it's all I needed.

You get what you pay for most of the time.

Before my 97 conversion

http://a545.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_64b2fefa3a91d48f304ecd619637d208.jpg

http://a971.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/66/l_af5bb9b4b7dee8c3f8c6d5a221466a62.jpg

I'm going to recirc my blow off valve once my HKS comes in.

-----

I'm not a vendor here yet, So you can erase my post if needed. Just looking out for you. I'm a lurker more then a poster.

does it all work ok matey????

Guest ETS Michael

My car is my daily driver and has been boosted for 5 months now with no problems. I enjoy it.

My car was a slug before I added the turbo kit.

Guest ETS Michael
would do but you have to change every bloody thing, gear box clutch drive shafts too much hassel mate plus finding a bloke to fit it mega money just not worth it

My car is an automatic so for me to switch to the TT, and go with the 6 speed would have cost me a ton of money as well. I'm happy with the setup i went with. If i could have gone with the TT i would have, it just didn't fit into my budget.