The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well the project begins again

supradibbs

Droped the car into LeeP of SRD today whoa re helping me rebuild the supra.

Plans are

Redo the nasty wiring change the fuel sytem intake manifold and new engine

Spec

Corrilo rods

CP Pistons

billet mains

hks 264 cams

greddy 2.0mm HG

virtual works intake manifold

custom built PHR fuel system with 1000cc injectors and billet tank hangar

witch will go with the old spec

greddy T78

electric fans

apexi titanium exhaust

etc etc

Pics

Not bad for a days work:)

what about his nuts?? :blink:

how longs it gonna take wayne?

we hope to have it finished ready to be setup and base mapped by ryan at the end of feb beginning of march

there is a small delay now for approx 2 weeks before i fly to the states and collect all the new parts from PHR

what colour you going for:D

staying the same

My wiring that i did was fine, Lee found the wiring for the injectors was hardly soldered he was quite disgusted he is gonna go through the whole car, i have so much confidence in his work the car is gonna be fab when its done

staying the same

My wiring that i did was fine, Lee found the wiring for the injectors was hardly soldered he was quite disgusted he is gonna go through the whole car, i have so much confidence in his work the car is gonna be fab when its done

have you got a roll cage:innocent:

Love a build. Can't wait to see it done, will be awesome, make sure you take us out for a blast once she's run in:d:d

Glad you taken it to SRD, he is really good and reliable, confident he will do a spot on job for you, got mine booked in with him as well next month for a few bits before the summer

Hope you got a big suitcase to bring your bits back from the states LOL

Bit more done on Waynes car. Stripped all the old fuel system off, lines pumpes etc. Alternator removed and stripped ready to be chromed, very bling.

Engine is now ready to come out, just waiting for Wayne to get his bits from America and me to finish bits on my car so I can get Waynes in the garage :)

Took the spoiler off so that his car cover fits a bit better and we were quite surprised how nice it looked.

What do you reckon should he leave it off and fill the holes in or stick it back on?