The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What wheels would suit my combo?

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Ok so its soon drawing to a close with my supra, hoping to get booked in end of this month at knight racer for some parts to be fitted/blended:yahoo::nana:top secret type III front bumper with oem skirts + spats blended, rear plate surrounds and a stock spoiler all in silver, but what wheels do i get!!! got a budget around £1k for alloys, would like black or gunmetal 18" as the top secret front is a chunky mofo and small wheels would make it look weird.

008removal.jpg

Nice combination of parts ;) (i would say that though! :D) As for wheels, it's all down to personal choice. Go for one's that you like, not other people. You're the one who'll be looking at them the most!.. I'd suggest searching through members garages on here until you find a set you really like. You should have a reasonable choice if you're budgeting 1k. Don't worry about the TS front being wide, it's not that bad. As long as your new wheels are the correct offset it will look fine! :)

Guest CoolsBlue
Hi mate, wheels are always hard to decide on! Everyone's got different taste ;)

If you want a booking, please let me know quick, as i'm already booking into March now :)

hey albert, will deffo pop down end of this month to get booked in, also want a top secret supplyed and fitted:djust gota get dates of you when i pop down and have a chat, let him know (jez who will trailer the supra down) and then confirm with ya:)hope thats ok