2) Very very lucky?????:blink:

Depends on who parked it there??

If it was you then it's Great precision parking :sly:

If it was your Hubby then it's very,very Lucky :p

Depends on who parked it there??

If it was you then it's Great precision parking :sly:

If it was your Hubby then it's very,very Lucky :p

Great minds think alike:friends:

I'm not revealing who put it there yet though so as not to influence the decision :sly:

Small drive?

It looks it when the Supra's on it. :)

or

3) woman driver he he ;) :D

I think that's quite good for a woman, at least I didn't hit the door...like Ste!!!:p

Bet your husband parked it, then you nipped out and closed the garage door and took the pics just to make him look bad.

Bloody women.. you're all the same :tongue:

No, but I'll remember that for next time :sly:

Well that depends on whether or not you were planing on putting it in the garage or not :D

It won't fit it's too bl**dy wide:)

Hey us girlies have got to stick together!

PS If you are good at getting people raises Anja I could do with one too ;)

LOL, yeah so could I. Got promoted in August and was supposed to get a pay review end of October time, after 3 months in new job. Well since they announced 31 redundancys within my Firm at the end of October I was told it wasn't appropriate at the time so now my pay will be reviewd in April :(.

Saying that given the choice of getting a payrise or keep my job, I didn't rock the boot to much. Catch my drift?

:innocent:

LOL, yeah so could I. Got promoted in August and was supposed to get a pay review end of October time, after 3 months in new job. Well since they announced 31 redundancys within my Firm at the end of October I was told it wasn't appropriate at the time so now my pay will be reviewd in April :(.

Saying that given the choice of getting a payrise or keep my job, I didn't rock the boot to much. Catch my drift?

:innocent:

I think thats called being stuck between a rock and a hard place :rolleyes:

Hopefully though they'll give you the raise you should've had and a bit extra too... fingers crossed.;)

At least you didn't get made redundant though, why is it these companies always seem to do it just before xmas. It's like they wait for the worst time of the year to do it. :(

I think thats called being stuck between a rock and a hard place :rolleyes:

Hopefully though they'll give you the raise you should've had and a bit extra too... fingers crossed.;)

At least you didn't get made redundant though, why is it these companies always seem to do it just before xmas. It's like they wait for the worst time of the year to do it. :(

Yes and Yes. I am happy I have my Job for now so waiting till April isn't a prob.

And yeah it is harsh when so many people lose their Job's specially when you life in a community as small as ours and everybody knows everybody and knows their situation.

One of my best mates lost her Job too and she had been there 20 years. She has a mortgage and some health issues so won't find it to easy to find another Job round here,specially in her field. She is a Chemist.

Typical women parking that, creep forward till I hit something (yep thats it) and then let it roll back a small amount so no one notices. Kate has it down to a fine art even when the parking sensors are having a fit :D

That would've been a plausable reason if I didn't have Ste in the car at the side of me.

He can vouch for me, no supra's where harmed in the making of this picture!!:tongue: