The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all - Happy New Year

Guest dazz_ni45

Guest dazz_ni45

Hi everyone, N Ireland owner here.

Been a lurker for quite a while so thought it was time to register. Bought my 1997 Facelift NA Supra last March from a guy in the club and have loved it and was worth the drive home from between Birmingham and London to N Ireland!!

I have previously owned MR2 Turbo's and Celica's but have wanted a Supra since I first saw one.

Its my weekend car so haven't been racking up too many miles. Only mod I have made is the aftermarket exhaust.

Dreaded MOT in a few months so need to get my hands on MPH/KPH dials as they are compulsary in N Ireland.

All comments welcome and I look forward to becoming a part of the club.

Darren

i'm a bit of an obsessive cleaner/polisher so no worries there.

What happened yours Blackie?

i got lazy, i really need to look after it more. the inside hasent seen a hoover for 3 months and the pictures of your interior just brought it back on how it should look

Guest dazz_ni45

yeah I agree about the fog light, not sure why some importers do that. Not much I can do about it now though!

Not quite sure what to do with the car next....

Any suggestions?

Hi Darren :D

:hello::welcome: to the madhouse club! glad your enjoying your supra, it really is stunning.

When you've been on the forum for a while you'll pick up on loads of ideas to melt your CCard :innocent:

As for your fog light, you can have it incorporated into your rear light cluster. Mine was already done when I had but may be worth looking into?

Keep enjoying your supra mate ;)

Linda

xx

Hey Darren

Nice car there mate, I'd say in my non biased opinion thats the nicest looking supra I have ever seen :)

Glad to see your taking good care of her. Really like the new exhaust too, looks great and bet it sounds pretty awesome

Hopefully Ill be back in the sup gang soon as looking to buy another in a couple of months. Can't wait, really miss driving/owning my old car

Trev

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Darren

Well it happened, I went and bought another Supra this weekend. I just couldn't help myself. Thought I'd go for a different colour this time though so my new one is RSP. Other than that is pretty much the same as my old car. Theres a picture of it here if your interested:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1763686&posted=1#post1763686

Trev