The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lets be honest

gaz1

ok seen a few posts of the veilside kit getting slated, but how many of us have had something veilside on there car and loved it. i have skirts and think they really suit, if i knew how to start a poll i would, but i dont, so your going to have to type:D

i've had a veilside nose on my first sup 4 years ago, it lived until I destroyed it in an accident.

my second sup had a rear wing when i bought it; the only positive thing I can sy is that it fetched a good price when I sold it.

skirts were always my favourite part of the kit, never owned them, but hear they are not "in" anymore?

Guest CoolsBlue

i have a custom veilside kit, in my eyes its the PERFECT KIT for ME, nothing like the main supra veilside kit tho:) and yes it is nice, specially in yellow:)

ok seen a few posts of the veilside kit getting slated, but how many of us have had something veilside on there car and loved it. i have skirts and think they really suit, if i knew how to start a poll i would, but i dont, so your going to have to type:D

spats are fine, skirts are also ok,, bumpers and wings are a NO NO NO.COM

when I drove my veilside car back from the docks (rear wing too) it also had 3 spoke alloys with red rings.... looking good!

a chap in a scooby pulled alongside and gave me the thumbs up :taped:

When I pulled up at home the two first things my hands touched were the boot release lever and a spanner. :D

BAH! to all of you.

Im putting vs skirts spats and maybe spolier on in the new year.

When i was 15 i remember seeing a supra and thinking one day il have one, more to the point i saw the VS ones and thought no dam it one day i have one with that on it!

So il accept the grief i will get from you lot and use my spoiler to iron my shirts on!

Russ living the dream.

The dream did go a little wrong as im sure i never heard of a N/A