The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lol anyone tried this in traffic?

miko_supra

True, my local tyre supplier would be smiling for sure!!:D

H.

Agree, the tyre man will be smiling as well, but how many people loose thousands of miles off their tyre with a poor geo set up.

At least burning them you get to see you pounds go :)

Agree, the tyre man will be smiling as well, but how many people loose thousands of miles off their tyre with a poor geo set up.

At least burning them you get to see you pounds go :)

Why not cut the middle man out and just throw a wad of £20's on the BBQ in the summer??;)

Why not cut the middle man out and just throw a wad of £20's on the BBQ in the summer??;)

Do that as well seem more fun :)

I could write an endless list of way that i waste money (leaving lights on, putting my foot hard to the floor, braking too hard) but the ones that make me or other around me smile are the best, don't you think the same?

Do that as well seem more fun :)

I could write an endless list of way that i waste money (leaving lights on, putting my foot hard to the floor, braking too hard) but the ones that make me or other around me smile are the best, don't you think the same?

No, not really!

I work hard to get my money together and have 3 kids so wasting it is not really an option. I tend to balance out whether something is "worth" it! Having a Supra is worth the expense but burning tyres is not and for me doesn't really make any sense!

I always worry if there is a day when I won't have much money and I will look back on all those wated £££££'s. Although leaving lights and heating on whilst out of the house is one of my hobbies.....:D

H.

No, not really!

I work hard to get my money together and have 3 kids so wasting it is not really an option. I tend to balance out whether something is "worth" it! Having a Supra is worth the expense but burning tyres is not and for me doesn't really make any sense!

I always worry if there is a day when I won't have much money and I will look back on all those wated £££££'s. Although leaving lights and heating on whilst out of the house is one of my hobbies.....:D

H.

Ah what different world we live in then, i've got 2 grown up kids financialy stable with my own business. So wasting a few quid here and there doesn't worry me.

After having an heart attach earlier this year i realised life can be taken very quickly so i now enjoy things now not wait until more oppertune times.

Again it comes back to smiles :)

I always struggle to put Supra and not wasting money into the same sentence myself!

Toyota Yaris and not wasting money seems a better phrase :)

True, my local tyre supplier would be smiling for sure!!:D

I'd have thought it would be far more stylish to calmly step outside his car, place a crisp 20 on the tarmac, calmly set fire to it before getting back in.

That would be far more impressive to his fellow motorists.