The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jodys number or drivers window

gambie

Tossers! you get sorted? Was it outside your house mate?

yeh all they did was smash the window and pull the front off the stereo i had my road angel on the floor and 6 cd`s on the back seat they did not touch any of them i have now found the front in a garden down the road just 1 4 pin plug broke

yeh all they did was smash the window and pull the front off the stereo i had my road angel on the floor and 6 cd`s on the back seat they did not touch any of them i have now found the front in a garden down the road just 1 4 pin plug broke

They clearly didn't like your taste in music then :D

Joke aside mate, god damned a holes. Jealousy is such an ugly trait.

Guest binaryop9

hey all

.....im also asking for a driver side window.....

the bas**rds nicked my tomtom

( even though i had my apple mac computer on the back seat clearly visible ) ( after coming home from work )

....Autoglass have quoted £700 to either be paid by my self or to go on the insurance.

my GT alarm didnt even go off

god i am so piss*d off :angry::angry:

never, ever , ever leave anything of value on show

you are asking for trouble

True! Even if it's of no value to you it may be worth some to$$er breaking your window!!

I had an old manky leather jacket that was worth £40 (fifteen years ago). Left it on the back seat of my Cavalier at work. I had to go and work in another town in the van, when I got back late that night some crunt had smashed my rear passenger window in the works car park...:blink:

Cost me £85 to get the window fixed....WTF??

H.