Some pictures

jazz1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Jazz, glad its all finally coming together and at least you have some decent pics ;)

thanks, yea the reason i want the trd wing is because i saw it on your car first with the trial rear and did like it alot especially the rear shot

You still suck at photos but they are improving slightly... keep trying :)

:p they are camera phone pictures lol took them today after cleaning her, i will have to sort out my didgital camera. As soon as i get the bonnet painted again and trd wing on il post better pics

Quick question, ur body parts are 100% genuine aint they? (Do luck front, trial rear etc) Did u find the fit 100% bang on compared to some of the replicas??

well i never intended to go for replicas but the do luck front is perfect aswell as the trial rear, the wings needed slight adjustment but im happy as there was not any need to do major work to make them fit:)