The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone

Guest Koose

Hey folks

My names Mark but most people call me Koose(long story), i opped along here because I have an opurtunity to buy a manual N/A Mk4 in A1 condition for not alot. Only thing is, it feels dog slow till 5k then really obviously perks up till 6500ish. Is this normal? It 'feels' very slow below then, i mean similar to the works mondeo 1.8 .

I already have the Supras slightly camp little brother a 1995 Rev3 MR2 turbo.

Anyone know any common faults, facts and figures?

Mark

Hey folks

My names Mark but most people call me Koose(long story), i opped along here because I have an opurtunity to buy a manual N/A Mk4 in A1 condition for not alot. Only thing is, it feels dog slow till 5k then really obviously perks up till 6500ish. Is this normal? It 'feels' very slow below then, i mean similar to the works mondeo 1.8 .

I already have the Supras slightly camp little brother a 1995 Rev3 MR2 turbo.

Anyone know any common faults, facts and figures?

Mark

:rlol: Hi Mark welcome to the club.

The NA - TT argument just got better lol.

Wow thanks for such a warm welcome guys, very kind. Its a real bizaare drive the N/A supra, i thought being a 3.0litre engine and having 210lb.ft of torque itd at least feel like say a Vectra V6 or something but it just feels lifeless. Id love to see a vid of a known healhty one, although this seems healthy just gutless below 5.

Very tempted to flog my three cars and get a TT, just worried the fuel costs would kill me!!!

Mark

Really?

I could live with it if it was somewhere similar. I get around 220-240 miles to 40litres of optimax in the MR.

Supra Turbo has been my dream car for 10 yrs.

Mark