The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just took her out

gaz1

even though the manifold gasket has gone, she has been sitting there for months so thought i would stretch her legs a bit, loved it smile back on my face for a while, she is in the garage for a while from the 2nd of jan so this was my last chance to drive her for a while, just glad i did:D strange how in the winter if its not a daily runner, the joys tend to wear off, untill you have another go, i intend to do as many shows trackdays and pod events as i can in the new year:D

I hear ya mate, took mine out yesterday. Over the winter I think many wonder about selling etc as you just cant use it, and all that money is just sitting there. But then you take it for a spin, hit positive boost, get an earful of the screamer pipe and all is forgiven :D

Biased I know, but holy crap do I love the single'd supra :love:

Good man Gaz!

Thought about selling the NA this week. The cars been great for 10 months and then I have had two problems in the last 3 weeks and felt like it's never been out of the garage.....:( It doesn't take me long to get pissed off but after getting my fuel leak fixed I'm off for a spin in about half an hour.....:D

I'm sure I'll be keeping it after that....LOL!!

H.

i hear you.

mines been sitting in the garage for a while now, only taken it out to get mapped.

today, the sun is belting down, and car could do with a stretch of legs, and oil rotation.

needless to say i cant, mainly due to thought selling the recaros 2weeks ago was a good idea, hurry up bride!

:)

awww i was thinking today how much i miss mine, been parked up since end of september. was waiting for the headlights to turn up. now that i finally got them i havent had time to fit them. also waiting for my mechanic to become available to fit my super streets. until then, no driving for me :(

unless you count the transit or the diesel espace :blink: