The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help please

jazz1

ok i collected my car today from having the rest of my clifford gadgets fitted, the first time i left them my car all my lights were working and never once had a problem in 7 years of having the car. Anyways when i collected the car, a day later i noticed non of my side lights worked but my dash worked fine so i checked all fuses and they were ok. Dropped the car back to them and they said they fixed the lights great and told me it was a dodgy fuse, anyways i collected her today and noticed these bulbs dont work could it be down to the wiring im going to chck the bulbs if they might have blown but if they are working fine then i would presume its down to way he wired the inside wires? they told me to check the bulbs if not then take it back to them

25092007429.jpg

Guest CoolsBlue

havent fitted em yet, broke the f***********king clip on the headlight, so have to wait for new headlights to come, needed some, but mite as well get them now:(

They will come on if you have the fog light switch on, if not they wont.

Since thats not your car i cant tell you where your sides are, depending on facelift or pre headlights they will either be in the bottom of the lights, or in with the facelift sidelight/indicator.

Do you wanna apologise now or later? :p

lol cheers rob i i guess its my fault although i do have a red switch for the foglight switch, yes i do have some lights still come on in the front they are in the indicator lights

Guest CoolsBlue
ok il check the damn things tommorow, stupid car gives me nothing but stress

same here, i was sat here yesterday considering selling her, but thought, how could i!