The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Arches - North East Recommendation

jevansio

The rears have a stiffening lip on them mate, people usually either remove it, or half it. The rear wings are also spot welded so if you do roll them, they can distort

I didnt notice yours were rolled Ro :)

So would you say it's safer to grind the lip down, rather than rolling it?

I've just put some 295's on Mike! Struggling for grip with Eagle F1's, & very restricted (1 size :D) in R888's as to what I can fit on. Terry S?????

Terry was the guy who built my car; one of the earlier supra guys, he's not around anymore...

The 295's did have good grip in a straight line, but they were god awful when off power. Mine were 19's and p-zero's.. i think they may have been a poor choice for the car anyway, but to say the car was almost undrivable would be a severe understatement.

I know Michel uses 11x18" rims on his car with 888's so hopefully you will be ok!