The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inpromptu London Get-Together ? Sunday 23rd Novemember

Roy

hiya - taking off from where foodfreak suggested a relaxed gathering in another thread in london. who's potentially up for this ? doug, supraguy, earth (think he's back by then?), paulE, u_ali, wez, trd3000gt .... ? i'm sure there are a few more london-based people whom i haven't remembered (my apologies) and of course anybody else from anywhere else is very, very welcome (kent massiv?). i think foodfreak meant at the end of nov (or did you mean oct john?) and someplace that has parking space and a bit of shelter ie pub etc etc. anyone with suggestions pls ? your thoughts please gentlemen.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

list so far :

========

1) foodfreak

2) doug

3) roy

4) earthrokka ( i am pencilling him in just in case)

5) skywater (hopefully ???)

6) Da Kentish Massiv (whaddya reckon guys ?)

7)

come on boyz n gals ... final chance to stand around and gab before Xmas ? we can all exchange presents if you like .. :)

londoners shouldn't really have an excuse ? (runs 4 cover!) .. :p

list so far :

========

1) foodfreak

2) doug

3) roy

4) earthrokka ( i am pencilling him in just in case)

5) skywater (hopefully ???)

6) Da Kentish Massiv (whaddya reckon guys ?)

7) What about the Portsmouth/Southampton/Bournemouth massive? or aren't we invited :innocent:

O.K Guys & Gals.....

Just checked out the Orange Tree Pub in Totteridge.

Has parking for about 40 Cars, spoke to Landlady(very Nice):)

and She had no objections, will put aside an area of the pub for us if about 20+ show up......... BUT NO SILLY STUFF.... we are not the Max Shower brigade:thumbs:

They do some good grub........ & the beer's not bad either

This would also be a good summer venue for a meet

any other suggestions

John

and of course anybody else from anywhere else is very, very welcome

jive - anybody is more than welcome - the more the merrier i always feel plus it would be a good opportunity to meet more members from the board .... so please, please do come along.

tim - you are still very welcome mate to come along despite that lil comment ! LOL ... :p i'm sure a few of us london boyz would love to make you feel at home :innocent:

john - sounds like that venue is perfect ?

Originally posted by Roy

tim - you are still very welcome mate to come along despite that lil comment ! LOL ... :p i'm sure a few of us london boyz would love to make you feel at home :innocent:

Was only jokin, my bro lives just round the corner from that pub, well almost. So i could have a family visit and little admire of all the good supras.

When were you thinking of?

:D

tim - sounds like 2 birds with the proverbial 1 ? glad to have you along - you can tell me the evils of having to work with singaporeans! i think john was thinking around late-ish nov ? sounds about right to me as well ... :)

edited after seeing john's last post - shall we tentatively say 3rd weekend of nov ? with the 4th weekend as the fall-back date ?

RIGHT ..WHO´S TRESPASSING IN MY YARD ? :eek:

Is that u Roy ? ok.. u got the license to operate yer cruises in my yard ..London :p

Yeah i´m back from somewhere on the 20th .. so i should be ok for this .. i´ll get me gang..but hopefully we wont be too many ..

I think West and south London r yer best bet for parking for a convoy .. N.London has no space for anything :p ..