• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now this one I really have to go to....

See you there.

Dr Blackman... Meet at Raglan and convoy in :eyebrows:

Hey Jon,

Only just seen this and your post lol :) I will see what i'm doing reguarding work the next day as i do start stupid early, i'm hoping it lands on a day off which I think it may do :D If so i'm in, will let you know though Jon.

Shall be there hopefully, interesting to see what jody and the interpro guy's have done to john's car ? i know it took a bit longer than expected, but i bet they done a first class job ! shall see you all there. ;) ;)

They have worked their magic that's for sure. I'll try to keep it in one piece for Monday ;)

Hiay fella s , i was gonna come to your last meet , but some kind hearted prick decided to run a screwdriver down the drivers door. Hence would nt take it out in that state so missed the meet!!!! I live in Penarth and got the rz import tt in silver. See yer all soon Lewysdanny aka Tim

Nice one Tim, are you saying that you've sorted out the scratch or have you just lowered your standards? :p

Only joking matey, don't worry about the scratch... I've been to a couple of these meets with half an engine and Jon (Downimpact) has been there with a tad more than a scratch after his date with the armco at the ring. ;)

Always good to have some new guys there, especially in a Supe TT. Take an appetite with you as you can get a real nice carvery for under 8 squid.

Nice one Tim, are you saying that you've sorted out the scratch or have you just lowered your standards? :p

Only joking matey, don't worry about the scratch... I've been to a couple of these meets with half an engine and Jon (Downimpact) has been there with a tad more than a scratch after his date with the armco at the ring. ;)

Always good to have some new guys there, especially in a Supe TT. Take an appetite with you as you can get a real nice carvery for under 8 squid.

I've lowered my standards :innocent: Will be in the wreck :p

Scratch been sorted, but had to part with lots of scheckles to do so. Hope to see you guys on Monday, i,ll tell you a spray shop not to use at any cost , when i meet you all. I had the complete run around with this garage i used ,but i,ll give the name when i see you Monday .!!!! Be good or be careful . lewysdanny aka Tim

They found the problem matey?

Yep, Wheel alighnment is way out, They can't get the car on the ramp as it's to low so they are calling out a portable machine to do it on the ground. So it will be ready Monday :D

Something must have worked lose since I have the Geo done, Because it was fine when I picked her up.

Cya Monday all.