The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Different Body Kit

Shadow Beast

Has anyone seen this type of body kit before? was just trawling ebay and found it, cant work out at the mo if i lke the look of it.

Tried a search on here but could not find it so if it is a repost then i apoligse in advance!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Body-Kit_W0QQitemZ140190915162QQihZ004QQcategoryZ72207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Richie

front is ugly :sick: as you say aswell dont like the way the whole front end tips forward ruins the whole car. front wings dont suit a supra either. no offence intended thats just my opinion

Best bits are the side pipes, wheels and the paint job IMHO!

If you were going to spend that sort of money I'd suggest going for a good kit you can get hold of then smoothing it into the body and adding the features like the side-exit pipes, then finish it really well with a really good paintjob.

Thats what I'd do

Dave

Body kits are all very subjective and down to personal preferences.Hate the rear end and that spoiler and not sure about the clamshell front - maybe if it opened up from the front(ala Mini) rather that tilt forward as I can't see any real benefit from that(other than to be able to continually re-adjust the Lambo doors!) Absolutely love the colour though!:eyebrows:

• 1 month later...
no offence taken mate, i was just a bit undecided.

those pics jamie are better than the ones in the ad, it dont look to bad in your ones, mind you 2200 for it is a lot without fitting, i think the money on our car would be better spent on a conversion!!

Richie

2200 isnt that much for a body kit. Mine came to around 3500 without fitting