The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Jezz!!

miko_supra

got all my parts through today and took the supra up my road and back, which is about 300 yards there and back (i couldn't go out on the main road as the bumper is not on yet.) AND OH MY GOD! it was absolutely brilliant! i though the n/a was fast, but this....well...this is a different story:D

just gently pulled out of my drive having had the engine running 10 mins before, warming her up and doing a leak check etc... so i pulled off in first slowly and then stuck it in second to third all nice and smooth. did this a few times, very pleasant indeed....then as the street was empty, no cars either side, no neighbors out to disprove i gunned in in first and wooosh! all hell broke loose with a lot of wheel spin and side slipping, so i went up to second and again wheels just not putting all this new power down in the damp. only a 100 yard little sprint, but it was f*cking fun, especially having not driven it in two months.

so any ways, thanks jezz and silverstone garage, for supplying me with all the parts and advice!!!

can't wait till the weather is nice again now!!