The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New from Up North......Hello !

Spike3.0

Hi, my names Andy.

I've been into the Jap scene since i could drive, but so far always Honda's :(

Im after my first Supra for 2008, so il be asking a lot of stupid questions.....sorry.

Im guessing il have around £4000ish to spend on a N/A manual or auto so if anyones got a nice one with low miles let me know.

I might even consider a p/x if anyone has a garage... yes i know its crap but i currently have a 93 CRX SIR Transtop with 40k i need to get rid of asap.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!:yahoo:

Hello Bud...

I thought you said you from up North ???? Cheshire's down South mate. lol

Welcome to the Forum !!!

I've only been on here a couple of weeks as I've just recently bought my 1st Supra. I'm still astounded how friendly people are on this forum. I've already had members advising me the best way to go. It's great.

Make sure you search for what you're looking for first though. People will help you but I know from experience so far, that the questions you have, will already have been answered in the past as they were with my questions.

Take care Buddy.

Merry Christmas !!!

Cheers for all your messages,

Im from Chester, and yes its not very North but when your girlfriend lives in Somerset and im just about to get a Supra............thats as North as i can live with : )

Guessing the N/A's are not too good on the old MPG figure, my current hairdressers car only manages around 27 mpg, if that !

My mates got a 94 SZ N/A with 45k on he might be selling to me for £4k, its got v.good history + i've seen loads at around that price. So hopefully il be ok.

Il be checking all the FAQ's etc... trying to make sure i don't buy a Dog, chuffed with all the replys so far.

Thanks Andy

i've got a very nice 1994 silver n/a auto for sale im looking for offers around £3600 i live in sheffield if you req any info i can email it to you as i dont seem to be able to get pictures on this forum

cheers mark

Use the "manage attachments" button bud. :) Limit is 200kb so you may need to resize your pics. Free image resizer at MS / Windows site.

Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Whats the details of mileage etc... Cheers

supra showing just over 88500 km, in silver standard apart from a set of 17 inch alloys and a stainless TRD 2nd cat back exhaust. full mot and full leather, car is in very good condition can send photos if req