The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from down south

Guest SUPRA BRETT

Guest SUPRA BRETT

Hiya and Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum . My name is Brett, 29 years old, fully skilled car mechanic and live in Bournemouth . I have got a 1995 N/A manual with lsd Supra, been trying to figure out the correct model but got a little lost as i know it hard to work out what was standard or upgraded at the time of build . Anyway it has all the normal bpu's and pulled 218bhp at the flywheel down at Triton a few weeks ago . I have had it for a few months now and love it except i need a little more grunt as my 22 year old BMW beats up the motorway lol .

Here are a few bad pic's taken on my phone last month of it and all comments are welcome .

Will post some better ones after it gets its weekly wash tomorrow as it is covered at the mo . Looking forward to chatting and hopefully meeting some of you at meets etc

Guest SUPRA BRETT

Cheers to everyone for the warm welcome . I hope you have all had a good xmas or at least better than mine as i had both rear tyres slashed on christmas eve which was too good to wake up too . The tyres were getting very near the legal limit so were gonna have to be changed soon but just wish it could of waited to pay day lol .

Cheers to everyone for the warm welcome . I hope you have all had a good xmas or at least better than mine as i had both rear tyres slashed on christmas eve which was too good to wake up too . The tyres were getting very near the legal limit so were gonna have to be changed soon but just wish it could of waited to pay day lol .

Bummer. Welcome, I'm another local - I live in Christchurch. :)