The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What can possibly go wrong?

DannyB

Hello there,

Incase none of you had guessed im selling my car :D

Anyway had some guy email me from france... Ive had all the scam emails under the sun! But this one does sound genuine

I told him straight that he must understand that the only way id sell it to him is that,

He paid by Cash (GBP) and that we went to the bank to get it checked an put it there and then...

To my amazement he agreed to this!

Do i go with it with caution, and what can possibly go wrong?

He would be coming from train from the south of france, and no mentions of giving bank account details or transferring £1million to his account for transportation etc..

Thanks in advance

Danny

just dont give him the car untill the money is in your hand or in the bank and nowt can go wrong

Thats what we agreed, which i wouldnt of allowed sale of this wasnt to happen anyway! Cheers

Hopefully it all goes through nicely, He is the manager of Stage IV racing, which i asked about earlier in the week

Guest jdbecks

i sold my mr2 turbo to a guy who flew over from denmark, i drove him to a hotel, picked him up the next morning drove him to the bank he gave me the money and off he went, to get a ferry and drive back to denmark, although he was english but works over in denmark...i to thought it was a scam at first

Have you not heard of the new scam where the buyer pretends to come from France or Belgium, he says he will pay in notes but......

Kidding :D

You Git lol, just nearly puked!!!

jdbecks thats reasuring mate nice one

Anymore for anymore anyone?