• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concept 650 with dual Zone Proximity sensor RRP - £439

Intellistart - RRP £179

Glass Tamper Sensor - RRP £49

Tilt and Motion Sensor - RRP £79

Total £746

Well, you got a bit of deal there... :blink:

yea thats what they put on exactly that as the remote start was alot, he was asking 750 but i made him knock of 50 pounds took me ages

So long as you're happy thats all that matters :)

I won't say what I could have done it for 'cause I don't want to upset you ;)

tell me please, im going to be on the phone to them because they told me they would fit the 950 and fitted me the 650 instead

right going back tommorow and going to have a go at him seeing as he stated he would fit the 950 and i was instead fitted with the 650. The whole reason i bought the alarm of them was it would be the 950 also my back lights dont work, either im going to request 100 pounds refunded or ask for the alarm to be removed and my money back otherwise il take court action, good job im taking my dad as heS going to have a right go at them:) cheers matt for the advice

Excuse my silly question but why exactly does one need a remote start anyway??

most people buy it to warm the car up and turn the heating/ac on before getting in. it allows you to start the car, go indoors, do what ya gotta, then get in and drive.

me, im a tart and like gadgets. my cars garaged so starting it and warming it up aint gonna happen. unless i get in, drive it out, turn it off, then back on again with the fob. pointless really. for me anyway.

i use mine in the mornings to have the car nice and warm before i jump in and hit the loud pedal.

Ok I guess I get it, but since I live where I live and it takes me 5 minutes of snail pace driving up my lane before I even get onto a main road I suppose it would be pointless for me too. My car is plenty warm before I hit loud. :D