The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mac in Supra Dash :)

boombastictiger

i dont like the colour of the finish, if it was me i would have gone with polished SS or Chrome or a more luxury finish, but I realllllly like the inbuilt screen, at the moment with motorised dvd players screens it coveres the fan controls whilst its open. It looks like he has put alot of work into it, but i think he could have been a bit more original with the fan controls and incorporated them above the screen...maby updating the buttons??

I think that the interior would look alot better if the seats were white leather.

I'm going to agree in the facts that I don't like it and also that it must have taken a lot of work.

I'm assuming that it was done not only to show that it could be done but also to update the look of the dash. IMHO i doubt very much if cars of the future will have such large expanses of flat plastic/fibreglass. Also I know the colour was chosen to match but as mentioned previously i think it makes it look cheap.

Great idea with way it integrates the mac, but more thought needs to go into it.

Dave

sorry dont like that :(

and is there something wrong with this quote

"I like the supra but the dash inside them look like **** it just wrecks the car" anyone who gets in my car first says they like the .wrap around dash. even my mum and shes got a rover