The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clamping a Supra.

Tricky-Ricky

I would imagine its also hard to tow one away, ive never noticed a tow ring on one.

However, they would probebly just damage it, tow or lift it and deny it. Most of these clampers are thugs and revel in it. On the other side of it, people who dont pay up (especially persistant ones) deserve the fines (not damaged cars).

I would imagine its also hard to tow one away, ive never noticed a tow ring on one.

However, they would probebly just damage it, tow or lift it and deny it. Most of these clampers are thugs and revel in it. On the other side of it, people who dont pay up (especially persistant ones) deserve the fines (not damaged cars).

Hiya,

My mate works on one of these ANPR units ,and i he is no thug in fact he about 10 stone when dripping wet lol, He says thay can lift any car so i dont think the soops are safe , like you say if you do the crime you gotta do the time :p

just spent 4 weeks with the dvla lifting and clamping un taxed cars, everything can be clamped! though i would check the padlock as they are not locked a lot of the time, but then why would you chance running an un taxed car? as for lifting them, yes its possible but the closer to the kerb the harder it is, either that option or leave your steering on full lock!!

its a job!!!!