The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap tt wanted

brettjones

I'm thinking of getting rid of my grey Supra (link in my Sig) for around that sort of money.

It's a bit tatty here and there but is basically a good car. Due to lack of interest it's been sat on my drive all this year.

It has a few 'issues':

• Dented passenger side front wing (Boot mark, not crashed) Brand new wing supplied if you want it but it's not all that bad really.
  • Front bumper (Veilside) needs refitting as I took it off to replace with a stock front but then couldn't be arsed to finish it off.
  • Dash panels need putting back on (lent them to a friend for a project and haven't got them back yet, but I can do no problem if required)

I'd take £3495 for it for a no-hassle sale.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my grey Supra (link in my Sig) for around that sort of money.

It's a bit tatty here and there but is basically a good car. Due to lack of interest it's been sat on my drive all this year.

It has a few 'issues':

• Dented passenger side front wing (Boot mark, not crashed) Brand new wing supplied if you want it but it's not all that bad really.
  • Front bumper (Veilside) needs refitting as I took it off to replace with a stock front but then couldn't be arsed to finish it off.
  • Dash panels need putting back on (lent them to a friend for a project and haven't got them back yet, but I can do no problem if required)

I'd take £3495 for it for a no-hassle sale.

wow thats cheap!

looks good in the pics jake. Seems a cracking deal.
It's a shame but I've neglected it badly this last year. Sitting there on my drive isn't doing it any favours so I may as well get shot.

It'll only appeal to someone who doesn't mind doing a bit of cosmetic work and if the next owner chooses to fit the replacement wing and/or bumper they'll need to get them repainted - so I think I've priced it accordingly.

It's a shame but I've neglected it badly this last year. Sitting there on my drive isn't doing it any favours so I may as well get shot.

It'll only appeal to someone who doesn't mind doing a bit of cosmetic work and if the next owner chooses to fit the replacement wing and/or bumper they'll need to get them repainted - so I think I've priced it accordingly.

i think you've priced it waaaay too low. perhaps 5000 for a nice quick sale. but you've priced it as if its a cat d or a poor n/a

I just love all these "it's FAR too cheap, it'll sell for FAR more". Buy the damned thing then, and sell it on for a profit... I got just this when I sold my R33 GTR on one of the Skyline forums. PM's, e-mails, even a phone call saying it was scandalously cheap, causing seismic movements in Skyline prices, causing marital disharmony, you name it. But none of the whingers actually came round with some cash and took this extreme bargain away, or even came to look at it. I sold it to a guy with the money, not the mouth, who managed to chip a bit more off the "ludicrous" asking price :) You should have no trouble buying a perfectly usable TT for 4K, if you buy at auction and have cash in hand.

I just love all these "it's FAR too cheap, it'll sell for FAR more". Buy the damned thing then, and sell it on for a profit... I got just this when I sold my R33 GTR on one of the Skyline forums. PM's, e-mails, even a phone call saying it was scandalously cheap, causing seismic movements in Skyline prices, causing marital disharmony, you name it. But none of the whingers actually came round with some cash and took this extreme bargain away, or even came to look at it. I sold it to a guy with the money, not the mouth, who managed to chip a bit more off the "ludicrous" asking price :) You should have no trouble buying a perfectly usable TT for 4K, if you buy at auction and have cash in hand.

i'd buy it if i had the money! just text a couple of mates to see if they are interested