The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Supra Model...

Stonkin

Hi guys and girls, has been a while since i posted, but have still been checking things out :)

Hope your all ready for a wicked crimbo!

I fancy buying a supra model. One of the ones you make and paint yourself. But a good quality reasonable size one. Think it will pass away some of the cold grotty evenings this time of year brings us.

I've had my eyes open for ages looking but have never seen anything. Someone must have come across a good one somewhere, any ideas?

Christian

Hi Linda, hope you are well..

Something like that would be great, as you could get loads of detail on the interior. But it needs to be bigger. Size does matter on this occasion ;)

:hide:Indeedy!! :D

I'm fine thx, hope your not working too hard! If you find anything bigger let me know ;)

Lxx

Cheers Ads, only trouble there, is i want to build a model that has huge detail in every part, engine, interior, outside etc. The RC models will just allow you to see a shell and not much else. Ive seen some awesome kits for porsche's and various others for around £100 that are about 2 foot in size. The detail is unreal. It wouldnt have to be that big but needs to be bigger than a postcard size.

Seems to be a big shortage of supra kits