The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going Green

gaijin

With envy!Had a lot of trouble with my Soop the past year,its become a saga.So was in the garage where its being fixed today,and there was a UK Soop in.Bloke is spending £25k on it(at least).The heap,the works,the whole shebang.Just had 6 and 4 pot Brembos(bin lid size) fitted with 19"Blitz wheels.Full set of Polyflex bushes,Tein coilovers with edfc.Thats just the start.Single conversion with all ancillaries,body kit,full respray and retrim to come.Don't know who's it is but he's a lucky bloke.If your on this site and read this;good luck mate,your car is going to be a corker!Meanwhile my old girl sits quietly at back of the garage.I give her my love and she just breaks my heart.Maybe one day li'l darlin' i'll be able to give you what you deserve.Sniff........

With envy!Had a lot of trouble with my Soop the past year,its become a saga.So was in the garage where its being fixed today,and there was a UK Soop in.Bloke is spending £25k on it(at least).The heap,the works,the whole shebang.Just had 6 and 4 pot Brembos(bin lid size) fitted with 19"Blitz wheels.Full set of Polyflex bushes,Tein coilovers with edfc.Thats just the start.Single conversion with all ancillaries,body kit,full respray and retrim to come.Don't know who's it is but he's a lucky bloke.If your on this site and read this;good luck mate,your car is going to be a corker!Meanwhile my old girl sits quietly at back of the garage.I give her my love and she just breaks my heart.Maybe one day li'l darlin' i'll be able to give you what you deserve.Sniff........

Paragraphs dude. That's a hard read....:(

I give her my love and she just breaks my heart.Maybe one day li'l darlin' i'll be able to give you what you deserve.Sniff........

Same here. She is the best I've ever had but she's really out of my league.

I'm going for a plain jane next. It'll break my heart at first but I could do without her getting unwanted attention, having to buy the finest drinks, shoes and clothes and having to take care of her every ache, pain and sniffle at expensive doctors.

Besides, she ain't getting any younger either.;)

If it was the Supe at SSI then it is mine.:). You are luckier than me as I havnt been able to get up to see the work started (work is super busy at this time of year).

As you said it has the Brembo 6 piston monoblock calipers which are awesome.

The only downside of putting together a nice big list of parts is it takes ages to fit them all! Its like Christmas come a week early.

Yep Golfpro it is.Good luck with the work;its going to be a cracker(mine is the black Soop in there).I should be so lucky,lucky ,lucky,lucky.If Kylie says there is luck;it must be so.

Thanks.

I saw your motor when I was dropping mine in. Whifbitz front bumper? I am putting the same on on mine. I think it is the most subtle (similar in style to the original but deeper though not over the top like some others).

Hope yours gets back on the road soon. Bad hybrids I hear!:(

Dead right Golfpro.AET built them.They lasted about 2000 miles(less)of easy use;but more than a year(just),so they washed their hands of them.For what i have spent in repairs,i could have had a decent single conversion.Amused i am not.I hope all goes well this time.Should be back on the road soon.Can't wait to see yours finished mate.All the best and a Happy Christmas:)

Dead right Golfpro.AET built them.They lasted about 2000 miles(less)of easy use;but more than a year(just),so they washed their hands of them.For what i have spent in repairs,i could have had a decent single conversion.Amused i am not.I hope all goes well this time.Should be back on the road soon.Can't wait to see yours finished mate.All the best and a Happy Christmas:)

The guys seem to know their stuff so hopefully the help they give you will be better than the other cowboys.