The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra update pics.

Cass

Thought about that,but if i break it i will end up having to find another 6spd man TT (Pain in the arse).Which will cost about say 8k for a good one,but probably mostly stock.

Then having to start over again buying and aftermarket parts again and then probably a few month down the line having to replace Rad,IC etc...

Where as if i spend about 4K ish repairing it i will still have all my parts and have a new front end :)

Messy mate. Still surprised how much damage there is at 26mph.

Ouch. :(

So am i,but then thought about it,if you drive head/sideways on into a lamp post at 26 mph its not exactly going to be a scratch.

Plus if i were going at say 35-45 mph and hit the oil i reckon i would be in some way physicaly hurt and the car would be a total mess.

Next time you are out in the car have a look at the speedo at 26 mph and imagine smacking into a lamp post.I never thought about it like that before,but when you do you will see any speed will cause alot of damage :(

So am i,but then thought about it,if you drive head/sideways on into a lamp post at 26 mph its not exactly going to be a scratch.

Plus if i were going at say 35-45 mph and hit the oil i reckon i would be in some way physicaly hurt and the car would be a total mess.

I wasn't havin a go matey just saying OUCH.

The first two pics clearly show the drivers side chassis arm is bent. Isn't that a complete no-no for on the road repairs? If ever I bought a car and found out that it had had that sort of damage in the past, HPI clear or not, I wouldn't be best pleased with the seller!

Good luck with the repairs though and keep us posted with the progress you make! :)

The first two pics clearly show the drivers side chassis arm is bent. Isn't that a complete no-no for on the road repairs? If ever I bought a car and found out that it had had that sort of damage in the past, HPI clear or not, I wouldn't be best pleased with the seller!

Good luck with the repairs though and keep us posted with the progress you make! :)

Who said he will sell the car, Im never selling mine, cant afford after 6 years of ownership, she owe's me far too much money, and one day I shall be burried in her, saves forking out for a coffin and its the least the car can do for me.....:D

Who said he will sell the car, Im never selling mine, cant afford after 6 years of ownership, she owe's me far too much money, and one day I shall be burried in her, saves forking out for a coffin and its the least the car can do for me.....:D

haha good man ;)