The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lost it round a corner.

Carl_S

The car span out of control at a roundabout, and I just waited for it to stop.

luckily there was no crash, but it's a wake up call.

It's too wet, cold, and icy - I didnt know it was icy, but at this time of year its possible.

Be careful out there guys, it could have been very different.

:(

I didnt know it was icy, but at this time of year its possible.

You'll go far in this world with observations like that ;) :p

What did you do this morning, walk out rapped up in a duvet, how the hell did you not notice its icy out, its -5 for gods sake man :D

But glad to hear your not adding to the total this winter, keep it safe :cool:

You'll go far in this world with observations like that ;) :p

What did you do this morning, walk out rapped up in a duvet, how the hell did you not notice its icy out, its -5 for gods sake man :D

But glad to hear your not adding to the total this winter, keep it safe :cool:

Actually it happened about 7pm last night, just didnt post about it then. Lol.

It can't be still that cold:(

It is I was being seriously dumb, especially with my 335's on the back - and my 450 BHP.

How fast were you going?

Oh I dunna, about 40? wasn't actually looking but it felt about that.

check Michael Fish out:d

Seriously though, Glad you didn't add to the talley chart mate

Cheers so am I

it might have oily ice though with a splash of the old favourite diesel

I think it was just the cold, and maybe a touch of ice.

I was working at 5 this morning and it was silly cold out there - 20mph all the way to work thanks .

You are wise, how old are you?

I didn't know it was icy god thought scrapping the ice off the windscreen might give you a clue lol

Lol, oh that... there was a tiny bit of icyness on my windscreen, but no scraping.

Glad nothing happend Carl, take it easy buddy. :kiss:

Thanks hunny. I will try and take care from now on. I think its cos I could have been braking in my turn on the round about. Like class one said, in this weather especially all braking needs to be done before the turns.

Glad to hear you were not joining my gang.

me too.

Glad it wasnt anyworse!

Im determined to prove you guys wrong this year ! (20 years old in a TT6) so i drive like a nun everywhere, especially of late.

Never use that second turbo, and i barely ever go into the first

Boring Yes

But id rather be alive and unhurt and have a car that isnt a cube at the end of the day!

Take care out there guys (n gurls) !

Well ive seen countless threads with young drivers saying " YEh MAN im GettinG a TT6 and im OnLy 20"

And these always one person or another saying something that implies it wil end in tears!

Maybe you're one of the more sensible ones, but Im sure you can understand where we are coming from, the same as insurance companies not liking younger males, but I hope you do prove us wrong as for once, unlike other 20 year olds that come on here you sound a little more mature for your age....;)

Keep going for now miss daisy and drive her like you stole her come summer time......:D Plus you would be a lot more used to the car and can probably get yourself outta trouble better....

Maybe you're one of the more sensible ones, but Im sure you can understand where we are coming from, the same as insurance companies not liking younger males, but I hope you do prove us wrong as for once, unlike other 20 year olds that come on here you sound a little more mature for your age....;)

Keep going for now miss daisy and drive her like you stole her come summer time......:D Plus you would be a lot more used to the car and can probably get yourself outta trouble better....

Ive had my fun mate, thats why im selling her, want something a bit more, well, sensible for my age, a nice big old BMW that i can comfortably get to places in.

Ive lost far too many friends to the road this last year, i want to take away the temptation and the petrol costs to get me to a grand old age! I can no longer justify a 300bhp car, especially as, unless you go on a track, you just cant "use" it!

Ive had my fun mate, thats why im selling her, want something a bit more, well, sensible for my age, a nice big old BMW that i can comfortably get to places in.

Ive lost far too many friends to the road this last year, i want to take away the temptation and the petrol costs to get me to a grand old age! I can no longer justify a 300bhp car, especially as, unless you go on a track, you just cant "use" it!

As I said mate, very mature, most 20 year olds would want to impress others more then worry about the things that you have said :cool: