The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some camera phone snaps

jazz1

sorry its crap and too late as i have not had the internet, the car has given me stress but paid off as i have had loads of good positive comments aswell as loads of heads turned. i think iv built the supra the way i intended and left things smooth, iv taken of the eyelids as the car looked much better when lowered so im happy:d. im going to leave the stock spoiler as everyone today said the trd didnt go along with the lines

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled5.jpg

looking good Jazz.

Only thing for me is that, well....it's taken you so long to finish it I don't like that front any more :taped:

:p well the main thing is i love it and my intention was to build the car so people would give me postive comments and thats worked out great

you are a card

I'm sure it's lovely but as you've said yourself the phone pics don't really do it justice.

Given the attention to detail the chap has shown over the years I'm amazed that he hasn't furnished us with a full compliment of pics out in the daylight yet.

Come on Jazz!