The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SORRY but another how much thread

SupraD06

Have been toying with the idea of going single in the new year and i cant make up my mind what to do for the best, either sell up and use the money from mine to buy an already singled supra or to just single mine, so i just wanted a rough guess as to what you think mines worth as it is

TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0ltr TWIN TURBO 6spd J-spec

51000miles on clock

Two Toyota major services in the last two years

Oil and filter changed every 4500-6000 miles

Full De-Cat exhaust

Whifbitz FMIC

Apexi NEO

Greddy Profec b boost control

Greddy turbo timer

Walbro fuel pump

NGK spark plugs

Racing clutch

Lightened flywheel

Running 412fwhp @ 1.2bar

Do-Luck front bumper with clear fogs

Do-Luck rear quaters

Veilside sideskirts

19" Oz Superleggera Alloys with 235 tyres front and 265 rear

Porterfield carbon kevlar pads

Tein Super Street suspension

clear side indicators

ENVY chrome rad hardpipe

cusco strut brace

visual performance white dials

DSC03416 (Medium).JPG

DSC03422 (Medium).JPG

Edited by SupraD06 (see edit history)

That's stunning :thumbs:

I would think someone would be happy enough paying around 10k for that :)

and I'd single that one :)

thanks mate, i am very tempted to single this one but if i got a good offer for this one and a single came along at the right price id swap

I'm going to buy a Supra next year and i like yours! So if you want to sell it, keep me in mind as i would be interested! :)

will do mate, will be making my dicision over the next few weeks and if i do sell up then ill give you a shout

will do mate, will be making my dicision over the next few weeks and if i do sell up then ill give you a shout

I've taken a look at your garage and watched the pictures. I'm a bit worried over the front of the car as it is quite low. I don't mind that but how many Inches or CM is it from the ground?

The last car i had (see my post in the new members section) was about 9-10 cm from the ground and i had problems getting over the speed bumps, but it was possible going diagonal and really slow.

Any lower than 10cm will be near impossible i think, however the front bumper i had under my old car was quite long and the weels placed more back, so it hits the bumper a bit first and then the weels if you know what i mean :D

I would put that up for 10.5k mate its worth it and if you hold out you will get it. Its too much of a car to sell for less than that

id be quite happy if it went for that kind of money although id still be gutted to see it go knowing what ive spent on it,

I've taken a look at your garage and watched the pictures. I'm a bit worried over the front of the car as it is quite low. I don't mind that but how many Inches or CM is it from the ground?

:D

just been out and messured it and its about 9cm off the ground although my drive slopes down then levels out again so it does look lower on the pic in my garage, doesnt look to low here

DSC03436 (Medium).JPG

you have the ideal car to single, so why on earth would you sell and then take a chance on getting a well setup single, i would take your time start gathering the bits to go single,(do not try to do it on a budget) and when you are ready go for it, it can be fun and addictive, it can also be very expensive if you get the cheap bits and a bad garage:( but will be worth the aggro if you do it right

If i do decide to go single on this one, then it will not be on a budget as im sure if i skimp on quality parts im going to pay for it in the long run, when i spoke to homer about going single a while back he said it was around 7.5k for a quality job, that sound about right??? and does that price include fitting or just parts??? thanks

id be quite happy if it went for that kind of money although id still be gutted to see it go knowing what ive spent on it,

just been out and messured it and its about 9cm off the ground although my drive slopes down then levels out again so it does look lower on the pic in my garage, doesnt look to low here

I would pay around the 10k mark for it.

9CM is will be good.. about the same as my car :)

We will see if you sell this one or not, if you do i'd be happy to collect the car between februari and march next year.