The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Horses are set free in time

Stevie72

After recently seeing a repeat on Top Gear about how much BHP Supercars lose over time - what do you think the average loss is in BHP per year on the Supra.

Mines a 93 TT UK should be pushing the usual 326BHP but what do you reckon it would push now.

I know not all will be the same, as mileage ect will make a difference, but just an idea?? Answers on a postcard:rolleyes:

After recently seeing a repeat on Top Gear about how much BHP Supercars lose over time - what do you think the average loss is in BHP per year on the Supra.

Mines a 93 TT UK should be pushing the usual 326BHP but what do you reckon it would push now.

I know not all will be the same, as mileage ect will make a difference, but just an idea?? Answers on a postcard:rolleyes:

Those were dogs that they bought though.

You can test quite quickly how good your core engine is by doing a compression test. My 92 MR2 Turbo with 103k on the clock came in at 162-163 accross all cylinders. I think out of the factory they were 164.

Oil changes make all the difference.

Scott =op

Lol......:D What a great car Toyota built, it makes horses not looses them, ok so true to form of any female you had to show her some dollar, but hey.......;)

Is that sucky sucky five dollar? Or is that a line too far crossed? It's been a while though, so I feel like I should be excused!

42 bhp - or lost 42 bhp!!!!!!

I think losing 284 bhp might be a bit extreme!

Sorry that was me trying to be funny.

Obviously you have never watched "The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy". Either watch the old series on UK gold, or watch the film that was released the other year, both will explain what 42 means !!!!!!!!!

INTRUIGED NOW ?

Sorry that was me trying to be funny.

Obviously you have never watched "The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy". Either watch the old series on UK gold, or watch the film that was released the other year, both will explain what 42 means !!!!!!!!!

INTRUIGED NOW ?

I really liked that film. Kids didn't get into it for some reason but I thought it was ace.

The answer is indeed 42 :)