The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For those who want a different engine, but to "keep it in the family"

Chris Wilson

900 BHP enough? This caught my eye, again on the Racecarsdirect site, never seen this engine in race trim, and unsure what it would have been built for, but it looks a proper bit of kit, as one might expect at the price, but I am sure it's a LOT less than the development costs!

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/viewlisting.php?view=14000

I would say very easily, if you can a V8 in, you can surely get a V6 in :)

When I think about 900BHP and a TT6 supra, then the words "mad scientist" seems to flash up. Not sure why.

Shit:blink:, there is some expensive stuff on that site - rich mans toys?:innocent:How could anyone justify spending £44000 on an engine with no turbos, loom or ECU and no gearbox neither on a £10-12000 Supra? For that cash you could rebuild a supe using mostly new parts!:blink:

Actually it sounds like its value for money given that a crappy 1 bed maisonette in watford would cost about 125k.

When I think about 900BHP and a TT6 supra, then the words "mad scientist" seems to flash up. Not sure why.

Actually it sounds like its value for money given that a crappy 1 bed maisonette in watford would cost about 125k.

Ha, I was only comparing car costs and not real estate! 125k here in China would buy you a 4 bedroom luxury apartment with all new f & f and a 50 inch HD TV!! plus you would have change for a new car too:eyebrows: