The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone after an M800?

Chris Wilson

Just seen an ad on the Racecarsdirect site. I now have a friend with M800 working properly on a VVTi manual with FBW and datalogging working, and showing a VERY healthy power increase on a stock engine with just a full de cat. Not a single wire of the stock ECU loom has been cut or messed with, either :)

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/viewlisting.php?view=14038

I have zero connection with the ad or vendor.

now have a friend with M800 working properly on a VVTi manual with FBW and datalogging working, and showing a VERY healthy power increase on a stock engine with just a full de cat. Not a single wire of the stock ECU loom has been cut or messed with, either

Arhh i saw Frasier working on this about a month ago at MoTeC, Looked like fun when setting up the FBW.

He said you had been chasing him for it.

Just a shame that the M600 doesn't have enough outputs to support the whole setup of a TT VVTI as would lower the cost abit then.

Ryan

Luckily the M600 has more than enough outputs for anything less than the VVTi model :) The dash puts the price up in that ad, but maybe he will split it? I know the Motec dash, logger and the sensors and all the options on one of my Zeus cost 8K, and it doesn't even HAVE an ecu. The previous owner paid for that lot, I am still tempted to sell it and go for basic analogue mechanical gauges, as I rarely use even a third of its capabilities.