The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New seat project

supradibbs

Was gonna keep this all top secret but what the hell.

I will do a full write up once complete

Basically like everyone i always wanted a set of supra receros but they tend to go for like 6-800 quid :(

So after some research i found that basically there just recero speed seats which cost around 300 each brand new!!!!but even better the same seat was fitted throughout the evo range

So i called up a contact i have and managed to buy two sets for 400 quid:)

I plan to use the legs from the stock supra seats if i can do this i will have a set of buuckets for little over 200 quid:)but you can buy rails to suit if need be

The seats

Yes i know they dont look great but i always planned to retrimm and rebolster them anyway but they did have some mint black ones for around 470 but as you can see they are same seat!!!

progress reports soon the way am going with the brakes my car will be half evo :D

I have been planning on sticking a set of Evo seats in mine for a ges, bugger bet me to it! Did you get them off ebay mate, i was watching them the other day but i spent my money elsewhere...for now ;)

no theres a place i know that breaks evos

good luck wayne :thumbs:

you going for leather and alcantara or just leather?

same as my old seats

Wayne will the stock seat runners (from the Supra with these fitted as standard) fit these? If so I can price up new stock runners if your still looking for some.

i have spare runners thanks

i got sparco torrinos fitted to mine we basically cut away at the original sub frame and welded two 4" bits of metal in (one at the front of the original runners and one at the back)and fitted the sparco runners to them with four bolts the job is top notch although the drivers one needs lowered so we are gona cut away another 1.5" off the runner and reweld them in closer to the floor hope that helps:cool:

Wayne will the stock seat runners (from the Supra with these fitted as standard) fit these? If so I can price up new stock runners if your still looking for some.

Still need a price on the Bride seat runners for these Recaros Nic, I have a set too.

Thanks

Lee