The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picking my new supra up tonight :d

Guest mk47

Well tried to keep it quiet apart from the odd bits and bobs but its now official & i am picking up my new supra this evening.

Started off in an NA auto, to TT auto, and now finally TT 6.

Cant wait :D it has some nice bits on there but engine wise is completely standard, lots of electric gizmos inside, completely mint and only 60,000 miles @ fresh import.

Will get some pics up later if i get a chance, sadly its not a supra day with all the ice on the roads so wont get a chance to take it for a good drive.

All excited :D:d

Nice early xmas present to yourself :D

look forward to seeing the pics..

Definately :D

Ive been after a 6 speed since i drove my mates was thinking of converting mine to manual but this way is alot easier & gives me a new project to mess with this winter

Hmm, pretty sure thats who i got my car off of.

Was the guy in wolverhampton?

Scott =op

Was it this one?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/253453.htm

Scott =op

Yep thats the guy, hes just moved down to leicester and setting up over here now. And yep thats the car.. i didnt know it was on piston heads too i found it on auto trader :D

Ahh yes, he was in the middle of moving when i went and got the car. He had to put it on hold as it was the only day i could get down there lol.

Yeah nice guy, doesn't like to sway from the price much though lol

Scott =op

Hehe i know what you mean, i managed to squeeze a £100 off but that was IT.

Hehe i know what you mean, i managed to squeeze a £100 off but that was IT.

I got a grand off of the list price but only after being very patient and lucky that noone else bought her.

Then when i got there i managed to get another £50 off. We went halfers for road tax lol.

Scott =op

Have you picked her up yet Maz? It looks the dogs danglies in the ad btw.:)

Not yet, probably looking at some time next week. The bodywork etc is mint but its gonna be a nice winter project for me and im going for a completely new look for it. Keeping it white though :D

I got a grand off of the list price but only after being very patient and lucky that noone else bought her.

Then when i got there i managed to get another £50 off. We went halfers for road tax lol.

Scott =op

Wow grand off! I tried to get him to buy me new tyres as the tyres on the 6 speed are jap tyres but he was like nope and eventually agreed to take off £100. its a good price anyway and as mentioned its really nice so cant really argue.

Im gonna make sure he fills it up for me though before collection :D

Nice one Maz, bet you cant wait. Bit of a downer that the papers arn't ready yet though but hey you'll love it even more in a few days when the are.

I know i cant wait to get it, wont be able to enjoy it fully due to weather but still be nice to have it here