The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car is getting repaired

supra steveo

following on from this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=131451

the car is now in the body shop getting sprayed :D and it looks like the car is being treated well, they even took the rear quarter windows out :D they showed me how bad a job had been done in the past by Norfolk based LA styling, dont know what they are called now but they are in thetford (so be wary in that neck of the woods), second jump knows them, so this time at least the job is getting done properly, seeing my car in that state brought a lump to my throat :( but it will come back looking better.

will try and get some pics tomorrow :)

hopefully saturday latest i was told , however i dont think so, theyve took it right back to the metal because of the shite job that was done on it before. I think if they do a good job i will shoot off and get them a slab of ale in, there was an old man working on it and he seemed a right grumpy twat and the young`uns were laughing at him, i said just taking photos and he said "yah yah" now ive been told this is another way of telling someone to kiss your arse :D old fart , i just laughed at him