The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help on value please

Guest Podman

I currently have a 500 bhp 2.3ltr evo Vi. It's up for 17500 with quite an extensive spec. What with eth high value and time of year i'm expecting it to be a slow mover. The last couple of days a guy has contacted me about doing a part x for a supra + a decent sum of cash. What I'd like to check if at all possible is what people think the part x car is worth.

Heres what it's being written down as in teh emails to me

3.0 twin turbo Veilside Show car Toyota Supra

Spec on the car goes:

• auto transmission

• late 93 - 94 Reg

• on private plate

• 3.0 litre

• twn turbo

• dump valve

• roughly 350 bhp

• full Veilside body kit done professionaly

• 24 valve, straight 6 cylinder.

• 18' full chrome, 3 piece alloys 235/40/18 bridgestone potenza g1

• full straight through veilside stainless steel exhaust system

• turbo timer

• cd player

• leather bucket seats

• veilside seering wheel

• full aliminium finish dash board

• very unique window tint

• lexus rear lights

• turbo boost and engine pressure gauges

• raised 20mm to fit alloys

• milage: aprox. 106,000km - 65,000 miles roughly

• cat 1 alarm & immobiliser system - Vital

• Trackstar fitted

• T & T

• kept in a secured garage over nite, only driven during a weekend. well maintaned.

the car sounds really great, good head turner, i have not had any problems with the car. only have 1 set of keys for th car.

and here are teh pics I've been sent

Could anbody give me a rough value on it please ?

thanks in advance for any help :D

Yeah £8500 seems more realistic. If it had engine mods to back up the looks like mine, then it would be worth that. Plus if it was a manual like Big Red One says.

What kind of engine mods are most popular then? I'm an evo man, so this supra is gonn abe black magic to me. It's not gonna be much more than a toy that I dare say teh misses will drive more than me. I will be trying to find a car I really like, gonna be hard after my evo.

What kind of engine mods are most popular then? I'm an evo man, so this supra is gonn abe black magic to me. It's not gonna be much more than a toy that I dare say teh misses will drive more than me. I will be trying to find a car I really like, gonna be hard after my evo.

a toy?! so the supra is a girls car? :)

how different is a supra from an evo? They both have internal combustion engines right? Both can be modded right? You must have had some serious mods to your evo to get it to that power, or did you just hand it to a mechanic?

As for engine mods.. High lift cams is one. uprated turbo - hybrids, or singles, is another. im sure others can tell you more. Why are you selling the evo anyway man, sounds like you have you're dream car.

a toy?!

Why are you selling the evo anyway man, sounds like you have you're dream car.

Yup I consider it a toy lol. Just something to play with till I either sell it on or give it to teh misses permenantly if she likes it. As for my evo go and have a look at my hello thread, it's all listed there, what was modded why I'm getting rid etc etc. Load of pics too cos somebody asked for them :D