The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern California Cruise (on 01/05/2008)

Guest Breakyoselfvq35

He may be an "A Hole" but at least he has a sense of humour. :)

PS : Having lived in NY for a while, I'll vouch for the fact that in fact most americans are NOT "A Holes"

For every cool, hip and open-minded city there are dozens more close-minded, backward thinking, idiot filled towns.

Judge the people by the government they vote in. In this case they have an arsehole for President, their policies are atrocious and if it weren't predominantly arseholes over there then the 'cool, smart' Americans would be in power and the rest of the world would have an America it could love.

For every cool, hip and open-minded city there are dozens more close-minded, backward thinking, idiot filled towns.

Judge the people by the government they vote in. In this case they have an arsehole for President, their policies are atrocious and if it weren't predominantly arseholes over there then the 'cool, smart' Americans would be in power and the rest of the world would have an America it could love.

Pretty much sums up the UK then. Least they got to vote in their in the arsehole President. We didn't get the chance to vote in our current PM.

So the bloke made a mistake....easily made seeing as our site is the no1 ranking site in the world for Supras in Google. Take some pride in that, instead of making this into a all Americans are A-holes thread. Blimey how close minded is that? ;)

Pretty much sums up the UK then. Least they got to their in the arsehole President. We didn't get the chance to vote in our current PM.

So the bloke made a mistake....easily made seeing as our site is the no1 ranking site in the world for Supras in Google. Take some pride in that, instead of making this into a all Americans are A-holes thread. Blimey how close minded is that? ;)

Well put :)

I'd like to go, one of the best drives of my life happened in California, would be great to do it in a Supra instead of an MR2 :)

Put the info back up, there are other Americans on here, they might be up for it, they might invite me to join them, pay for my flight, offer free lodging etc... hint hint...