The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Bumper....

Suprash

Well after my respray at GVN I have been waiting on new front and rear bumpers, my Ridox should land this month and then I was waiting on my Trial rear which should have been landing next month, but Jake showed me a rear bumper I wasnt aware of. I love the Trial rear for its looks but unfortunatly they are a little common, not that this would have deterred me, but then I saw this bumper, and after talking with Envy Im now going to have one of these instead but cant believe no one has bought this rear bumper yet. I think its a bit hardcore, JGTC style and love the look, so hopefully I will be one of the first in the UK running this bumper, its just a shame I will never be behind my car when she is out on the road cause this thing will look nuts....

Whats everyone elses opinion of this bumper.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bomex-Wildspeed-Rear-Bumper-Diffuser-JZA80-MKIV-Supra_W0QQitemZ350001810158QQihZ022QQcategoryZ72206QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Not keen, the rest of the design looks good but those slats look way too long.

Yeah, thats what Im wondering, how lary people think it is, but then I suppose I am a bit of a lary attention seeking whore....;) :D

Edit, and by slats I take it you mean the defuser part along the bottom, my mum would call them slats lol :p

Honestly, I reckon it will make the car look cheap and you have spent WAY to much on the car to do that...

Two words to your Sir, fu*k off :tongue: :D ;)

Well if it does, trust me over the price of what the trial rear costs, £400 (bomex) to £950 (Trial), Im willing to take a stab, and I love that whole JGTC look, but couldnt afford 8k+ for the kit so in a way this is the next best thing.....;)

I'll come round show you her in the flesh and you can make your mind up then....;)

Two words to your Sir, fu*k off :tongue: :D ;)

Well if it does, trust me over the price of what the trial rear costs, £400 (bomex) to £950 (Trial), Im willing to take a stab, and I love that whole JGTC look, but couldnt afford 8k+ for the kit so in a way this is the next best thing.....;)

I'll come round show you her in the flesh and you can make your mind up then....;)

:)

This is true... in the flesh may look very different, especially being colourcoded... I just like your car almost the way it is, looks good without being OTT.

:)

This is true... in the flesh may look very different, especially being colourcoded... I just like your car almost the way it is, looks good without being OTT.

I know, and trust me thats the look I have really been going for, stock looking, but kitted with out it being outragously in your face, except for now when your behind her....;)

But thanks dude, that actually brought a smile to my face you saying that.....:inlove:

I'm 70/30 in favour of it but I would suggest having it all colour coded as the diffusers seem alittle to big to be painted black imo

I have been looking at the pic and think I will colour code them as they are, the Trials look better with it black but think it might be too much with this.....

Still, I cant believe that no one seems to like this massively (sp?), I just smile everytime I look at it lol.....:D