The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just took the IQ test on facebook....

Mike B

Just took the IQ test on facebook.... it made my head hurt!!

anyone else done this?

mostly maths and logic without a calculator or any paper, quite good fun. Time is the main constraint, if I had double the time it would be easy.

I'm not convinced it gives an accurate view of the potential intelligence of a given person; maybe some indication as to the computational speed and agility of their brain, but once you take it it's blindingly obvious that it has no relevance to real life.

good stuff though :D

now I'm feeling dumb... 119, and they say average is 80-100. still that was 19 out of 30 and I didn't finish it!

The computational section of my brain died out when they invented the calculator.

160 is genius, less than 60 is sub normal.

all you 119 plus people.. I hate you all :p lol

I didn't realise you got more points for being fast.. I took ages to make sure I got it right! then ran out of time.... doh!

For sure you can train yourself up to push your iq up 40 points, just like you would go to a gym, but it's not much use in real life!

they should also make you take it after 6 pints just to cross check it against your social iq ;)

They're pointless because of the way they're worked out though, unless you're getting everyone to do exactly the same test then it's not comparable!! How come the average IQ isn't ever 100? I wouldn't mind if it was just the average IQ 'in Britain', but then surely it should be way over 100?